Definition of Coquillas
1. coquilla [n] - See also: coquilla
Lexicographical Neighbors of Coquillas
Literary usage of Coquillas
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The American Naturalist by American Society of Naturalists, Essex Institute (1872)
"... through that part of the Appalachian chain where these serpents most abound was in the middle of a road near the Kishi- coquillas Valley, Pennsylvania. ..."
2. Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society Held at Philadelphia for by American Philosophical Society (1880)
"Touching the motion of the rocks as preventing growth ; I can only give as an instance the old mountain road between McVeytown and Kisha- coquillas Valley. ..."
3. History of the Early Settlement of the Juniata Valley: Embracing an Account by Uriah James Jones (1856)
"This, they said, they procured—almost pure— on a ridge, near where Mifflintown now stands, in Kishi- coquillas Valley; and also at the foot, ..."
4. The Presbyterian Historical Almanac and Annual Remembrancer of the Church by Joseph M. Wilson (1861)
"On the following clay, he started, iu company with his wife and children, for Kisha- coquillas, Pa., with a view of supplying a vacancy there, which, ..."