Definition of Cyaniding
1. cyanide [v] - See also: cyanide
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cyaniding Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cyaniding
Literary usage of Cyaniding
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Metallurgy of the Common Metals, Gold, Silver, Iron (and Steel), Copper by Leonard Strong Austin (1921)
"In this case the aim is to treat by cyaniding alone, but from the tailings ... DRYING AND cyaniding The ore of moderate grade contains graphite that would ..."
2. Index of Mining Engineering Literature: Comprising an Index of Mining by Walter Richard Crane (1912)
"cyaniding ON THE RAND. Gold Mines of the Rand, pp. 232, 261, 265. ... COST OF cyaniding AT HOMESTAKE: Comparison with Other Mills. Min. & Sei. Press, vol. ..."
3. The Engineering Index Annual for by American Society of Mechanical Engineers (1909)
"90898 A. cyaniding Cripple Creek Rejuvenated. RL Her- rick. ... 93277 D. Laboratory Tests on the Use of Coarse and Fine Lime for cyaniding. WJ Sharwood. ..."
4. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1917)
"The average ore contains 16 per cent, water of hydration, and the cyaniding of this hydrous clayey material offered unusual difficulties as compared with an ..."
5. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and (1910)
"The cyaniding of Silver-Ores in Mexico. BY ALBERT PJ BORDEAUX, ... THIS paper briefly describes the general outline of cyaniding silver-ores in Mexico, ..."
6. Cyanide Practice, 1910 to 1913 by Max Wilhelm Von Bernewitz (1913)
"cyaniding TAILING AT BODIE By AN OCCASIONAL CORRESPONDENT (November 25, 1911) Wichman Bros., of Yerrington, Nevada, are engaged in cyaniding some old ..."
7. The Mining World Index of Current Literature by George E Sisley (1913)
"Work of the Seoul Mining Co., cyaniding Argall, Philip.—Review of Cyanidation in ... Goosman, JG—Ore Reduction and cyaniding at Waihi Mill, New Zealand. ..."
8. The Metallurgy of the Common Metals, Gold, Silver, Iron, Copper, Lead and Zinc by Leonard Strong Austin (1907)
"ACTION OF COPPER IN cyaniding. Copper in the ore is generally understood to be a serious drawback to successful cyaniding, since it passes into the solution ..."