Definition of District manager
1. Noun. A manager who supervises the sales activity for a district.
Lexicographical Neighbors of District Manager
Literary usage of District manager
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1922)
"At the meeting In August, 1911, GC Wilder, then district manager of the ... Wilder was succeeded as district manager two days later by one RL Pierce, ..."
2. The Insurance Year Bookby Spectator insurance yearbook by Spectator insurance yearbook (1921)
"John T. Russell, district manager. Slater Building; Detroit, Mich., ... district manager. Congress and Griswold streets; Grand Rapids, Mich. ..."
3. Rural Credits, Land and Cooperative by Myron Timothy Herrick, R. Ingalls (1914)
"It is composed of the district manager, an attorney, and two to four ... This committee is convened by the district manager whenever he sees fit, ..."
4. New Zealand Official Yearbook by New Zealand Dept. of Statistics (1900)
"district manager — WJ Speight Chief Clerk— JK Blenkhorn Clerks— CH Ralph and H. Wylie ... district manager and Supervisor of New Business — G. Robertson ..."
5. Merchandising by John Bayly Swinney (1917)
"The sales manager must keep in touch with his men thru letters, bulletins and house organs, and thru the personal visits of himself or the district manager. ..."