Definition of Employment interview
1. Noun. An interview to determine whether an applicant is suitable for a position of employment.
Employment Interview Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Employment Interview Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Employment Interview
Literary usage of Employment interview
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Employment Psychology: The Application of Scientific Methods to the by Henry Charles Link (1910)
"... and it often happens that, after having known friends for years, we find that we have not really known them at all. The employment interview ..."
2. Employment Psychology: The Application of Scientific Methods to the by Henry Charles Link (1919)
"... of a cursory scrutiny of his general appearance and of those actions which are likely to appear during the characteristic short employment interview. ..."
3. Principles of Public Personnel Administration by Arthur Wyman Procter (1921)
"... fallibility that are extremely difficult to eliminate from an employment interview, whether conducted in connection with public or private employment. ..."
4. Finding Your Job: Sound and Practical Business Methods by Norman Glass Shidle (1922)
"That is an invariable rule for both personal appearance and conduct during an employment interview. It is wise, of course, to put your best foot forward, ..."
5. Annual Proceedings: Addresses, Reports, Bibliographies and Discussions (1915)
"In arranging our questions an attempt was made to so group them that they would follow somewhat in the order of a regular employment interview. ..."
6. Opportunity 2000: Creative Affirmative Action Strategies for a Changing (1988)
"During the course of the employment interview, IBM managers learned that, in addition to "ham" radios, Charles had another hobby: repairing automobiles. ..."
7. Boot Camps for Juvenile Offenders: An Implementation Evaluation of Three by Blair B. Borque (1997)
"The program also employed a vocational placement coordinator who trained youths in how to participate in an employment interview and arranged for their ..."