¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Excluder
1. one that excludes [n -S] - See also: excludes
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Excluder Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Excluder
Literary usage of Excluder
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1917)
"you not find her there, stand your excluder oil edge;. The excluder, which we place just on the old case, is merely to keep the burlap in place and to keep ..."
2. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1907)
"Q.—In taking a swarm on starters is it wise to put on queen excluder ... If there were no bee comb in the sections I would certainly put on the excluder. ..."
3. Sessional Papers by Ontario Legislative Assembly (1905)
"I do not use queen- excluders when I put the sections on iirst, but as soon as the swarm is hived 1 put the queen-excluder between the brood chamber and the ..."
4. Municipal Chemistry: A Series of Thirty Lectures by Experts on the by Charles Baskerville (1910)
"Prime coating zinc chromate, top coat excluder. 'Paint No. 3ooo. ... Prime coating red lead, top coat excluder. Condition AA. The inhibitive Prussian blue ..."