Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Excludible Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Excludible
Literary usage of Excludible
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Sánkhya Aphorisms of Kapila: With Illustrative Extracts from the by Kapila (1885)
"If, on the other hand, the being excludible by Knowledge, in the case of the soul, which possesses properties, ..."
2. Immigration and Nationality Act (1995) by DIANE Publishing Company (1995)
"Nothing in this section may be construed as authorizing or requiring the admission to the United States of any alien who is excludible [sic] for reasons ..."
3. Impact on Individuals and Families of Replacing the Federal Income Tax by William Archer, William V. Roth, Jr. (2000)
"An eligible education institution means (1) an institution described in section 1201(a) or sec- Gp excludible government assistance would include ..."
4. Rationale of Judicial Evidence, Specially Applied to English Practice by Jeremy Bentham (1827)
"... or filth, or turbulence, be a nuisance to the rest, individually and on that account excludible. Nor is pay, exacted for places of superior convenience, ..."
5. Jury And The Search For Truth: Hearing Before the Committee on the Judiciary edited by Orrin G. Hatch (1998)
"... since if the question is indeed a close one, the evidence would not be excludible and the court's decision would constitute mere dicta. ..."
6. Complete Guide to Nonprofit Organizations: Law, Taxation, Operational Planning by Donald R. Levy, Penina Kessler Lieber (2005)
"... Including Housing Allowance [a] Designating the Housing Allowance as Such [b] Amount excludible Under Section 107 [c] Rules Relating to Retired ..."