Definition of Fibreoptic
1. Adjective. Of or relating to fiber optics.
Partainyms: Fiber Optics, Fiberoptics, Fibre Optics, Fibreoptics
Derivative terms: Fiber Optics, Fiberoptics, Fiber Optics, Fibreoptics
Medical Definition of Fibreoptic
1. Pertaining to fibreoptics. (05 Mar 2000)
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Fibreoptic Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Fibreoptic
Literary usage of Fibreoptic
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra: Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas (2005)
"Bronchial responsiveness to inhaled methacholine was measured four to six days before fibreoptic bronchoscopy in 22 asthmatic patients (10 smokers) and 20 ..."
2. Britain TM: Renewing Our Identity by Mark Leonard (1997)
"... the first practical demonstration of television by John Logic Baird in 1926, through the invention of radio and the computer, to the fibreoptic cable. ..."
3. The Politics of Bandwidth: Network Innovation and Regulation in Broadband by James Wilsdon, Daniel Stedman Jones (2002)
"Cable networks use a combination of coaxial and fibreoptic cable to provide a comprehensive bundled service, including digital television, voice telephone ..."