Definition of Frank sinatra
1. Noun. United States singer and film actor (1915-1998).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian, Balladeer, Crooner
Frank Sinatra Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Frank Sinatra Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Frank Sinatra
Literary usage of Frank sinatra
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Jazz on Film and Video in the Library of Congress by Rebecca D. Clear (1994)
"Director: Tim Kiley; Executive Producer: frank sinatra; ... VBH 2134 Introduced by Princess Grace of Monaco, frank sinatra sings "Didn't We," "I Get Along ..."
2. Okay, Girls by Helen Gilbert (2006)
"This happened to be the same spot where frank sinatra was later discovered. Leonard faded after the advent of the Sinatra craze. ..."
3. You Can Choose to Be Happy: "Rise Above" Anxiety, Anger, and Depression by Tom G. Stevens (1998)
"ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE CYCLE-Achieving distant dreams and goals frank sinatra grew up in an Italian section of Philadelphia. His parents actively discouraged ..."
4. Preventing Tobacco Use Among Young People: A Report of the Surgeon General by M. Joycelyn Elders (1997)
"This radio show, which started in 1928 and ran into the 1950s on television, appealed to a young audience; it featured, for example, teen idol frank sinatra ..."
5. Cancun, Cozumel and Riviera Maya Alive by Bruce Conord (2005)
"TONY ROME'S Calle Adolfo Rosado Salas near Av. 5 Sur tr 987/872-0131 Moderate If you're walking along the street and hear the music of frank sinatra, ..."