Definition of Horse breeding
1. Noun. Breeding horses.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Horse Breeding
Literary usage of Horse breeding
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Journal of Heredity by American Genetic Association (1916)
"German Horse-Breeding and the War The German Genetic Association has published a large volume investigating the war's effect on horse-breeding. ..."
2. Sportby C. M. van Stockum by C. M. van Stockum (1914)
"4512 horse breeding: eleventh report of royal commission. 1907. 2 Л. 4513 Lehndorff (G.). ... Horse-breeding, In theory and practice, cr. 4°. 30 s. net. ..."
3. Index of Economic Material in Documents of the States of the United States by Adelaide Rosalia Hasse (1912)
"horse breeding in America. [From the I York Spirit of the Times. ... Horse-breeding in Germany: horse-breeding the Province of Prussia; ..."
4. The Encyclopaedia Britannica: A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences, Literature and (1910)
"This society acts in consort with two other powerful organizations (the Royal Commission on Horse-breeding, which began its work in 1888, and the Brood Mare ..."
5. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1908)
"D. 'OS horse breeding. About horse breeding. J: G. Speed 11. Cent. 77: 128-35. ... horse breeding and dairying estates that pay To-Day. 15: 837-44. Ag. 'OS. ..."
6. Coöperation in agriculture by George Harold Powell (1913)
"Cooperative Horse-breeding The cooperative method is adapted to the ... There has been little cooperative horse- breeding work done in the United States. ..."