Definition of Jimmy stewart
1. Noun. United States film actor who portrayed incorruptible but modest heros (1908-1997).
Generic synonyms: Actor, Histrion, Player, Role Player, Thespian
Jimmy Stewart Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jimmy Stewart Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jimmy Stewart
Literary usage of Jimmy stewart
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Canadian Rockies Adventure Guide by Brenda Koller (2006)
"The Far Country with jimmy stewart, Ruth Roman and Walter Brennan was billed as a film about the Klondike gold rush but is more of a typical American ..."
2. The Enlisted Experience: A Conversation With the Chief Master Sergeants of edited by Janet R. Daly Bednarek (1995)
"When I returned, the crew that I was assigned to went to Gowen Field in Boise, Idaho, for B-24 transition training.15 Evidently, that's where jimmy stewart, ..."
3. Hollywood & the Best of Los Angeles Alive!by Robert White, Phyllis White by Robert White, Phyllis White (2002)
"In the '40s it was a favorite of Randolph Scott and jimmy stewart. Stewart Granger was a visitor for more than 20 years; he liked to get his hair cut in the ..."
4. The Rich Single Life: Abundance, Opportunity & Purpose in God by Andrew Farmer (1998)
"CHAPTER SIX RICH IN RELATIONSHIPS (I) INVESTING IN FRIENDSHIP JL For those of you who have never seen it (both of you), jimmy stewart plays George Bailey, ..."
5. Bucks County & the Delaware River Valley Alive by Shari Mycek (2002)
"Celebrity P-raders have included such Princeton alumni as former New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley and actors jimmy stewart and Brooke Shields. ..."