¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Nonrubber
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Nonrubber Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Nonrubber
Literary usage of Nonrubber
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. U. S. Industrial Outlook, 1994: Business Forecasts for 350 IndustriesBusiness & Economics (1994)
"About 47.5 percent of nonrubber footwear produced in 1992 had leather uppers, ... INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVENESS nonrubber footwear imports rose almost 3 ..."
2. Potential Impact on the U. S. Economy and Industries of the GATT Uruguay ...by Mark Estes by Mark Estes (1994)
"Key Uruguay Round Provisions Affecting Sector Tariff Provisions US tariffs range from free to 15 percent ad valorem for nonrubber footwear and from 20 to ..."
3. United States Reports: Cases Adjudged in the Supreme Court by United States Supreme Court (1798)
"In 1955, domestic production of nonrubber shoes was 509.2 million pairs, ... The term "nonrubber shoes" includes leather shoes, sandals and play shoes, ..."
4. Competing Economies: America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim by 52003012600, Office of Technology Assessment, United States, Congress (1991)
"For example, in July 1984 the ITC found no threat of serious injury to the nonrubber footwear industry even though imports had increased in volume ..."
5. Open Markets Matter: The Benefits of Trade and Investment Liberalisation by OECD Staff, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope, Oecd (1998)
"The largest benefits from a hypothetical removal of trade barriers in 1993 would have occurred in the steel, nonrubber footwear, motor vehicle, ..."
6. Exports, Competitiveness, and Synergy in Appalachian Industry Clusters by Stuart A. Rosenfeld (1998)
"3 Congressional Budget Office, Trade Restraints and the Competitive Status of the Textile, Apparel, and nonrubber- Footwear Industries, " (Washington, ..."