Definition of One-trillionth
1. Noun. One part in a trillion equal parts.
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: One-trillionth Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of One-trillionth
Literary usage of One-trillionth
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Dictionary of Electrical Words, Terms and Phrases by Edwin James Houston (1903)
"A prefix signifying one trillionth part, or 10-12. ... The one trillionth of an ampere. ... One trillionth of a metre, or 10-« metre. ..."
2. The Popular Science Review: A Quarterly Miscellany of Entertaining and (1873)
"It appears then, that the limit of transmissibility of the poison in the rabbit reaches the one-trillionth part of a drop of decayed blood. ..."
3. Hawkins' Electrical Dictionary: A Cyclopedia of Words, Terms, Phrases and by Nehemiah Hawkins (1910)
"A prefix to a unit of measurement to denote one trillionth part of that unit. ... A unit of electric capacity equal to one trillionth of a farad. ..."
4. ... The Works of Oliver Wendell Holmes by Oliver Wendell Holmes (1892)
"9th " One million billionth, or one trillionth, — marked III. 10th " One hundred trillionth. llth " One ten thousand trillionth. ..."