Definition of Partner relation
1. Noun. The responsibility of partners to act in one another's best interests.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Partner Relation
Literary usage of Partner relation
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. American Business Law: With Legal Forms by John James Sullivan (1920)
"As respects a partner's relation with his copartners, his rights and obligations, first, as a proprietor or principal, and, second, as an agent, ..."
2. Elements of the Law of Partnership by Floyd Russell Mechem (1920)
"See Monroe v. partner's relation may be complete- Hamilton (1877), 60 Ala. 226, Burd. ly changed or it may be in the Cas. 306. process of change. ..."
3. A Digest of the Decisions of the Courts of Last Resort of the Several States by Stewart Rapalje (1891)
"A sole managing partner's relation to the copartner is one of great confidence, and reA partner taking goods of the firm by force, and delivering them to a ..."
4. The Encyclopædia of Pleading and Practice: Under the Codes and Practice Acts by William Mark McKinney, Thomas Johnson Michie (1899)
"Such refusal to join as plaintiff fully determines the common partner's relation to the controversy, and his right to become a plaintiff is lost and cannot ..."
5. Cases Determined in the United States Circuit Courts for the Eighth Circuit by John Forrest Dillon (1880)
"The true rule is now settled to be that if the plaintiff has no means of knowing the existence of the dormant partner's relation to the firm, ..."
6. The American State Reports: Containing the Cases of General Value and by Abraham Clark Freeman (1892)
"... partner's relation to the firm. The defendants are also chargeable with interest on the sums of $50 and $250 from such times after their receipt by ..."