Definition of Parts catalogue
1. Noun. A list advertising parts for machinery along with prices.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Parts Catalogue
Literary usage of Parts catalogue
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Material Classification Recommended by the Railway Storekeepers' Association by Railway Storekeepers' Association (1919)
"Cars: Hand, and parts Catalogue reference' Do.' Motor inspection, and parts do Do. Push, and parts do Do. Chisels, track Do. Velocipede, and parts do Do. ..."
2. The Horseless Age (1909)
"Catalogue of hard rubber parts; catalogue of motor buggy special tires and catalogue of the new Diamond demountable rim. The Rapid Motor Vehicle Company, ..."
3. Figures and Descriptions Illustrative of British Organic Remains by Geological Survey of Great Britain (1877)
"I., in four Parts. CATALOGUE of SPECIMENS in the Museum of Practical Geology, illustrative of the Composition and Manufacture By PROFESSOR HUXLEY, FKS, ..."
4. An Introduction to the Study of Bibliography: To which is Prefixed A Memoir by Thomas Hartwell Horne (1814)
"... at different times, and the catalogue was printed in several parts. Catalogue des Livres de la Bibliotheque de M. de SECOUSSE, avec table d'auteurs. ..."
5. The Standard Cyclopedia of Horticulture: A Discussion for the Amateur, and by Liberty Hyde Bailey (1914)
"Distorts branches and twigs. Control.—Prune off diseased parts. CATALOGUE or DISEASES, continued. Acer. ..."
6. Book-prices Current: A Record of Prices at which Books Have Been Sold at Auction (1889)
"1857-87—Proceedings, from 1883 to 1887, 2 parts—Catalogue of the Library, 2 vol., 1866-67. 8vo. (162) Quaritch, ,£3. 4964 Linnean Society. ..."