Definition of Parts bin
1. Noun. A bin for holding spare parts.
Parts Bin Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Parts Bin Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Parts Bin
Literary usage of Parts bin
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Special Report on Diseases of the Horse by United States Bureau of Animal Industry (1890)
"Repeated blistering with ointment of cantharides 8 parts, bin-iodide of mercury 1 part, to be thoroughly mixed and applied once in ten days or two weeks. ..."
2. Lectures on the Principles and Practice of Physic Delivered at King's by Thomas Watson, David Francis Condie (1855)
"He ascribes their softening (not to any spontaneous changes in their central parts, bin) to the admixture of pus, poured out by the textures immediately ..."
3. Cooley's Cyclopædia of Practical Receipts and Collateral Information in the by Arnold James Cooley (1892)
"Sugar, 1 part ; water, 2 parts ; bin- oxide of manganese, 3 parts; mix in a retort capable of holding fully 10 times the bulk of the ingredients, and add, ..."
4. The Principles and Practice of Medicine by John Elliotson, Thomas Stewardson (1844)
"paled in these individual parts, bin al a distance. It is certainly a striking coincidence; but we must remember, that while necessity compels mankind to ..."
5. The Principles and Practice of Medicine: designed for the use of by William Osler (1892)
"In 33 cases there were pains, sometimes described as rheumatic, in various parts, bin associated with joint trouble. If we regard all such cases as ..."