¹ Source: wiktionary.com
Definition of Populational
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Populational Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Populational
Literary usage of Populational
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Exploring the Borderlands: Documents Of The Committee On Common Problems Of by Joe Cain (2004)
"It gives, however, a very concise outline of the fundamentals of genetics, especially of the populational aspects. [Dahlberg 1942] Dobzhansky, Th. 1942 ..."
2. Trade-morals: Their Origin, Growth and Province by Edward Day Page (1914)
"G. Financial groups have grown greatly in Financial excess of populational increase. Bankers and brok- groups ers (67) had increased four and a half times ..."
3. The Social Survey by Carol Aronovici (1916)
"While a knowledge of the general distribution of the various types of populational elements in the community is an essential need in the treatment of local ..."
4. Housing and the Housing Problem by Carol Aronovici (1920)
"... of land is fixed to a very considerable degree by the relation that a certain area has to actual or potential populational groups to be settled upon or ..."
5. Journal of the American Chemical Society by American Chemical Society (1879)
"... A: is an arbitrary scale factor which can be adjusted to accommodate the shifts to any reference value, Pi and PU are populational factors, and 5, ..."
6. The Life of Thomas Jefferson by Henry Stephens Randall (1858)
"These effects extend even to populational increase. Where means to open the road, bridge the river, and repel the savage are wanting, population does not ..."
7. The Life of Thomas Jefferson by Henry Stephens Randall (1871)
"To the extent of that absorption, means of development and improvement are sacrificed. These effects extend even to populational ..."