We're sorry, but that doesn't seem to be in our dictionary. Perhaps you were looking for:
Lexicographical Neighbors of
Literary usage of
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal by New York (State). Legislature. Senate (1921)
"to amend the General Business Law, in relation to the licensing of professional engineers and land surveyors, generally." Also, Senate bill (No. ..."
2. Education by Project Innovation (Organization) (1903)
"... treats of the earth in relation to man; in relation to nature; in relation to the other planets and hi relation to the commercial transactions of men. ..."
3. Psychology, General Introduction by Charles Hubbard Judd (1917)
"Relation to movements. General movements as conditions of fusion of retinal sensations. Space a system of relations developed through fusion. ..."
4. A Treatise of Human Nature: Being an Attempt to Introduce the Experimental by David Hume (1890)
"When he afterwards, in virtual contradiction to this limitation, finds the reality of moral and mathematical ideas just in that sole relation to the mind, ..."
5. Readers' Guide to Periodical Literature by H.W. Wilson Company (1917)
"Ann Am Acad 72:219-21 Л '17 Evolution of a national policy In relation to the great war; articles or extracts from articles previously printed in the New ..."