Definition of Squash racquet
1. Noun. A small racket with a long handle used for playing squash.
Generic synonyms: Racket, Racquet
Derivative terms: Bat
Lexicographical Neighbors of Squash Racquet
Literary usage of Squash racquet
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Who's who in Finance and Banking by John William Leonard (1922)
"... sports (squash racquet and handb.il' champion). Clubs: Garrison, Squash Racquet (près.) Quebec. ..."
2. The Game of Squash by Eustace Miles (1900)
"... a Lawn-Tennis or Squash-Tennis racket (see above), or a Racquet bat, or, preferably, a small-sized Racquet bat, which is called a Squash-Racquet bat. ..."
3. The Tribune Almanac and Political Registerby Horace Greeley by Horace Greeley (1904)
"... of America at squash racquet™ was held at the Tuxedo Racquet and Tennis Club February 21. 22 and 23 In the »nal round George I. Scott, of New- York met ..."
4. Catalogue by Amherst College, Wake Forest College, Union Theological Seminary, Canadian Bible College (1900)
"... are one double and three single squash racquet courts, the gift of Mortimer Leo Schiff of the Class of 1896. The pool and the racquet courts are free to ..."