Definition of Student center
1. Noun. A center for student activities at a college or university.
Student Center Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Student Center Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Student Center
Literary usage of Student center
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Church and the Community by Ralph Eugene Diffendorfer (1920)
"Number Five—A University student center This University student center is located at an institution supported by the state. In its student body there are ..."
2. When the Lights Go Out, and Never Come Back On: Nuclear Terrorism in America by Bruce Hoffman, United States Dept. of Energy, Rand Corporation (1987)
"Some 15 persons were subpoenaed to appear b< the Libyan student center near Washington, DC The Center i this country after Libyan diplomats were expelled ..."
3. Minutes of the ... Convention of the United Lutheran Church in America by United Lutheran Church in America (1920)
"Pennsylvania : Purchase of Student Pastor's House and Lutheran student center, estimated cost, $20000. Ohio State University, Columbus: Erection of adequate ..."
4. The School Journal (1900)
"The northward trend of the student center is suggestively traced. Years ago there was a universally recognized center of student activities. ..."
5. The New Schaff-Herzog Encyclopedia of Religious Knowledge: Embracing by Johann Jakob Herzog, Philip Schaff, Albert Hauck (1911)
"Therefore no work can be more important than that of making each student center a stronghold of missionary intelligence, enthusiasm, and activity. ..."