Definition of Toy industry
1. Noun. An industry that manufactures and sells toys for children.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Toy Industry
Literary usage of Toy industry
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. German Trade and the War: Commercial and Industrual Conditions in War Time by Chauncey Depew Snow, Josef Jiří Král (1918)
"The toy industry was one of the important export industries of Germany, ... Various means to improve the situation of the toy industry have been discussed, ..."
2. The Journal of Home Economics by American Home Economics Association (1921)
"An interesting account based on personal observations. toy industry. ... The possibilities of the Czechoslovakia toy industry are discussed and something ..."
3. Public Affairs Information Service Bulletin by Public Affairs Information Service (1920)
"See City planning toy industry Market for toys and fancy goods In the United ... 22:67-9 Ja 12 '20 toy industry in Japan. HT Goodier. table Commerce Repts ..."
4. Women Wanted: The Story Written in Blood Red Letters on the Horizon of the by Mrs Mabel (Potter) Daggett (1918)
"A few moments later the conversation turned on the toy industry. "What do you know about the toy industry•?" asked the Minister of State curiously. ..."
5. Women Wanted: The Story Written in Blood Red Letters on the Horizon of the by Mabel Potter Daggett (1918)
"A few moments later the conversation turned on the toy industry. "What do you know about the toy industry?" asked the Minister of State curiously. ..."