Lexicographical Neighbors of Trueman
Literary usage of Trueman
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Selection of Leading Cases, on Various Branches of the Law by John William Smith, John Innes Clark Hare, Horace Binney Wallace, John William Wallace (1855)
"THIS was an action on a promissory note bearing date the llth February 1775, payable to one Joseph trueman (the plaintiff's brother), three months after ..."
2. Reports of Cases Adjudged in the Court of King's Bench: From Hilary Term by Henry Cowper, Great Britain Court of King's Bench (1800)
"... the plaintiff trueman drew two notes on the defendant for 63 /. 9 /. each, payable to his own order, ... a quantity of linen of the plaintiff trueman f' ..."
3. The American Decisions: Containing All the Cases of General Value and by John Proffatt, Abraham Clark Freeman (1886)
"The land was conveyed by the name of Blackwell, but the courses in reality took in the land bought by Thomas from Edward trueman, called Blackwell and ..."
4. The Commercial Crisis, 1847-1848: Being Facts and Figures Illustrative of by David Morier Evans (1849)
"trueman and Cook, and Mr. AA Lacker- steen, having formed a subject for public ... trueman and Cook with a letter of introduction from a house of great ..."
5. History of Maryland: From Its First Settlement in 1634, to the Year 1848 by James McSherry (1849)
"trueman, yielding to their advice, caused five of the chiefe to be bound, ... .Major trueman was impeached, before the upper House, for the murder of the ..."
6. The Works of Hannah More by Hannah More (1835)
"Mr. trueman made his way through a thick smoke, and ran up the narrow staircase ... When the fire was quite out, and Mr. trueman could be of no further use, ..."
7. The History of the Commercial Crisis, 1857-58 and the Stock Exchange Panic by D. Morier Evans (1859)
"trueman and Cook's employ, property and debts valued at that time at . ... trueman and Cook, the residue to be held in trust for the bankrupts or their ..."