Definition of Tubeworks
1. tubework [n] - See also: tubework
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Tubeworks Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Tubeworks
Literary usage of Tubeworks
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Lawyers' Reports Annotated by Lawyers Co-operative Publishing Company (1905)
"... and Thompson against Hickman for the recovery of sundry goods and chattels, to wit: 2777 feet of 6|-inch casing (National tubeworks manufacture), value, ..."
2. South Eastern Reporter by West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, West Publishing Company, South Carolina Supreme Court (1905)
"... 200 feet 10-inch casing (National tubeworks manufacture), of the value of $192; 1 12x12 Eureka Engine (Boiler Works of Oil City manufacture), ..."
3. Cases Argued and Decided in the Supreme Court of Mississippi by Mississippi Supreme Court, Mississippi, Reuben O. Reynolds, Supreme Court (1916)
"107 Miss.] Brief for appellee. Brooklyn, etc. Co. (1906), 184 NY 152; Von Arnim v. American tubeworks (1905), 188 Mass. ..."
4. Germ Warfareby John Lonergan by John Lonergan (2001)
"Walking towards the manufacturing room, Robert saw another behind it, equally large, with the same complicated tubeworks above. ..."
5. Biennial Reportby Illinois State Hospital, Kankakee by Illinois State Hospital, Kankakee (1897)
"JA Fay & E gran Co., surfacer —5 EI Buffalo Force ( 'o.. disc wheel Kankakee Stone and Lime Co., stone. Nelson & Kreuter, ironers, etc National tubeworks ..."
6. Cases Determined in the Supreme Court of Washington by Washington (State). Supreme Court, Arthur Remington, Solon Dickerson Williams (1921)
"American tubeworks, 188 Mass. 515, 74 NE 680. The plaintiff complains of the fact that the recovery in this case was to him individually, and not to the ..."