We're sorry, but that doesn't seem to be in our dictionary. Perhaps you were looking for:
Lexicographical Neighbors of
Literary usage of
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bond Market Development in Asia by Oecd, OECD Staff (2001)
"... determine the strategic and competitive positioning of the Malaysian capital market and to formulate a comprehensive plan with specific recommendations. ..."
2. Capital, the State, and Labour: A Global Perspective by Juliet Schor, Jong-Il You (1995)
"Malaysian capital-labour relations, while not exactly in turmoil, are by no means tranquil. Following the democratic opening in the political system in 1987 ..."
3. Sudan, Oil, and Human Rights by Jemera Rone (2003)
"... in June 2000 by Petronas executives in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur to discuss ethical code of conduct issues at an internal Petronas meeting, ..."
4. East of Suez: Ceylon, India, China and Japan by Frederic Courtland Penfield (1907)
"... compel our Malaysian capital to be known as well as Coney Island and Atlantic City—they have so graphically portrayed and described interesting features ..."
5. Wanderings East of Suez in Ceylon, India, China and Japan by Frederic Courtland Penfield (1907)
"camps, and whose agreeable iteration of scenes on Manila's lunetta compel our Malaysian capital to be known as well as Coney Island and Atlantic City—they ..."
6. Forty Years' Experience with the OECD Code of Liberalisation of Capital by OECD Staff, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope, SourceOECD (Online service) (2002)
"Kaplan E. and Rodrik D.), "Did the Malaysian Capital Controls Work?" Harvard University Faculty Research Working Paper Series, ..."
7. Asia and Africa in the Global Economy by Ernest Aryeetey (2003)
"Malaysia invited foreign investors to limit and circumvent the expansion and accompanying influence of ethnic Chinese Malaysian capital. ..."