Definition of Chocolate chip cookie
1. Noun. Cookies containing chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Chocolate Chip Cookie Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Chocolate Chip Cookie
Literary usage of Chocolate chip cookie
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Eat Your Food! Gastronomical Glory from Garden to Gut: A Coastalfields by Aaron Brachfeld, Aaron Brachfeld and Mary Choate, Mary Choate (2007)
"... chocolate chip cookies After much research into the variations of chocolate chip cookie making, we decided the best recipe was the following creation, ..."
2. Read and Understand Stories and Activities by Jo Ellen Moore (1997)
"Draw a chocolate chip cookie in the first box. 2. Draw a peanut butter cookie in the last ... Make three animal crackers under the chocolate chip cookie. 5. ..."
3. Literature & Writing Connections by Jill Norris, Joy Evans (1997)
"The chocolate chip cookie Contest by Barbara Douglas; Lothrop, Lee & Shepard Books, 1985. A boy learns to bake chocolate chip cookies and wins a prize. ..."
4. Read & Understand, Nonfiction Grades 4-6 by Tekla N. White, Marilyn Evans, Evan-Moor Corporation (1999)
"When chocolate is harvested, it doesn't have the same mouth-watering flavor you discover when you bite into a chocolate chip cookie. A lot of processing is ..."
5. Building Fluency by Evan-Moor Educational Publishers, Compilation, Gerald Tindal, Melanie Coon, Joy Evans, Marilyn Evans (2006)
"When chocolate is harvested, it doesn't have the same sweet flavor you discover when you bite into a chocolate chip cookie. A lot of work is needed to get ..."
6. Baltimore & the Chesapeake Bayby Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers by Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers (2001)
"The dessert list tempts with lemon mousse, chocolate torte, Key lime pie or a chocolate chip cookie pie with pecans. Delicious appetizers at Bayard House ..."
7. The Navy Seal Nutrition Guide by Patricia A. Deuster (1996)
"If you ate one less chocolate chip cookie per day and started running 1 extra mile per day 5 days per week, you would lose 14 pounds. ..."
8. Adventure Guide to the Chesapeake Bay by Barbara Radcliffe Rogers, Stillman Rogers (2000)
"The dessert list tempts with such options as lemon mousse, chocolate torte, Key lime pie or a chocolate chip cookie pie with pecans. ..."