Definition of Cigarette holder
1. Noun. A tube that holds a cigarette while it is being smoked.
Cigarette Holder Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Cigarette Holder Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Cigarette Holder
Literary usage of Cigarette holder
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Official Catalogue by United States Centennial Commission (1876)
"Silver needle case, cigarette holder.belt buckles, finger cover, ... Pipe heads, tobacco pot, and cigarette holder. 254 822 Ali Agha, Widin, Danube. ..."
2. Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine (1887)
"Ah ! but there at least is my cigarette- holder ! ... I have that cigarette- holder yet, and it proves to me that I was not dreaming. Bid who were the;/? ..."
3. Essays on Modern Dramatists by William Lyon Phelps (1921)
"... who talks tenderly of trifles; who says 'A sunbeam gilds the amber of my cigarette-holder: I find I cannot live without a cigarette-holder. ..."
4. The American Amateur Photographer (1892)
"It consists of a cigar or cigarette holder, accompanied with a small package of plain ... 1 represents the cigarette-holder closed ; Fig. 2 shows it open, ..."
5. Thirteen Years in Mexico (from Letters of Charles W. Drees) by Charles William Drees (1915)
"So he bought a beautiful gold cigarette holder. (I think the head of Christendom must receive some rare gifts!) He went to the Vatican, and walking through ..."