Definition of Commercial document
1. Noun. A document of or relating to commerce.
Generic synonyms: Document, Papers, Written Document
Specialized synonyms: Financial Statement, Statement, Coupon, Voucher, Ticket, Appraisal, Estimate, Estimation, Order, Purchase Order
Lexicographical Neighbors of Commercial Document
Literary usage of Commercial document
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Weekly Reporter by Great Britain. Parliament. House of Lords, Great Britain. Privy Council, Great Britain. Supreme Court of Judicature (1904)
"I admit that the werd month must be taken to mean lunar month except in a commercial document, but the document in question can be brought within that ..."
2. The Kingdom and People of Siam: With a Narrative of the Mission to that by John Bowring (1857)
"The letter for the Governor-General was ready on the 3rd instant, but I heard nothing -of the commercial document till last night, when it was reported to ..."
3. The Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by Isaac Smith Homans, William Buck Dana (1845)
"We have taken the divisions or classification of export« as we find them in the commercial document ; but it is evident that many other articles than those ..."
4. Merchants' Magazine and Commercial Review by William B. Dana (1845)
"We have taken the division.1; or classification of exports as we find them in the commercial document; but it is evident that many other articles than those ..."