Definition of Department of psychology
1. Noun. The academic department responsible for teaching and research in psychology.
Department Of Psychology Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Department Of Psychology Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Department Of Psychology
Literary usage of Department of psychology
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Journal of Educational Psychology by American Psychological Association (1915)
"Dr. Karl M. Dallenbach of the University of Oregon has accepted a position in the department of psychology of the Ohio State University. ..."
2. The American Journal of Psychology by Granville Stanley Hall, Edward Bradford Titchener (1912)
"In two institutions the department of psychology seems to be doomed to ... In several institutions an independent department of psychology is about to be, ..."
3. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1914)
"On April 6, 7 and 8, there was held at Columbia University a Conference on Individual Psychology by former students of the department of psychology, ..."
4. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1917)
"... Vice-Admiral Sir Henry J. (Dram, KCB, FRS FORMER and present graduate students of the department of psychology of Cornell University and a number of his ..."
5. Biological, Social, and Organizational Components of Success for Women in by National Academy of Sciences (U.S., National Academy of Engineering, Institute of Medicine (U.S. (2006)
"GENDER DIFFERENCES AND SIMILARITIES IN ABILITIES Janet Hyde Department of Psychology, University of Wisconsin-Madison Janet Hyde's presentation emphasized ..."