Definition of Factor vii
1. Noun. A coagulation factor formed in the kidney under the influence of vitamin K.
Generic synonyms: Clotting Factor, Coagulation Factor
Medical Definition of Factor vii
Lexicographical Neighbors of Factor Vii
Literary usage of Factor vii
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Handbook of Severe Disability: A Text for Rehabilitation Counselors, Other edited by Walter C. Stolov, Michael R. Clowers (2000)
"... or other rare coagulation factor deficiencies, namely factor VII, factor X, or factor XI deficiency. Etiology Even before the laws of Mendelian genetics ..."
2. New Visions for Canadian Business: Strategies for Competing in the Global by Alan M. Rugman, Joseph R. DCruz (1990)
"Factor VII: Natural Endowment measures the resource base with which the country has been endowed. However, in the manner in which it is measured in this ..."
3. The American Cyclopædia: A Popular Dictionary of General Knowledge by Charles Anderson Dana (1878)
"Del credere commission : see FACTOR, VII. 55, 1 c. Delegations, of the Papal States, X. 318, 2 b. Delenda est Carthago : see CATO, IV. 123, 1 c. ..."
4. New Compacts For Canadian Competitivenessby Joseph R. D'Cruz by Joseph R. D'Cruz (1992)
"It should be noted that Canadian managers were rated highly in the ability to use information technology. Factor VII: Science and Technology measures the ..."