Definition of Home banking
1. Noun. Banking in which transactions are conducted by means of electronic communication (via telephone or computer).
Home Banking Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Home Banking Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Home Banking
Literary usage of Home banking
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Emerging Electronic Methods for Making Retail Payments by Judith S. Ruud, Philip Webre (1996)
"Competition from home banking Systems As noted in the introduction, on-line payment ... A rival to the Internet-based payment mechanisms is home banking. ..."
2. The Ohio Nisi Prius Reports by Ohio Courts (1904)
"THS home banking COMPANY v. WASHINGTON HUFFMAN ET AL. Decided, December, 1903. Homestead—As to Allowance in Lieu of, to a Married Woman Living Apart from ..."
3. Vision for a New IRS: Report of the National Commission on Restructuring the ...by Bob Kerry by Bob Kerry (1998)
"Banks currently offer this feature to customers who participate in home banking services. As the number of consumers participating in home banking grows, ..."
4. The Changing Shape of Retail Banking: Responding to Customer Needs (1993)
"We had the first test of home banking in the country seven years ago. With six other banks, we co-founded a company that is now providing home banking in ..."
5. The Second Australasian Conference on Interactive Entertainment: Proceedings by Yusuf Pisan, SIGART. (2005)
"T-COMMERCE & home banking T-commerce - also known as television commerce, ... Clearly, such sensitive transactions - both in the form of home banking and ..."