Definition of Jimmy carter
1. Noun. 39th President of the United States (1924-).
Generic synonyms: Chief Executive, President, President Of The United States, United States President
Jimmy Carter Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Jimmy Carter Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Jimmy Carter
Literary usage of Jimmy carter
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Bound to Be Free by Richard B. McKenzie (1982)
""POOR JIMMY" jimmy carter entered the presidency with ... Speakers around the country noted that jimmy carter was the first president whose popularity ..."
2. India and the United States: Estranged Democracies, 1941-1991 by Dennis Kux (1994)
"Having criticized Ford's response to the Indian test as too weak, jimmy carter would have to decide how to deal with India—specifically, whether to continue ..."
3. Ascension Or Never-Ever Land!: Blue Beam Flight School by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn (1994)
"JUN 19 1994 jimmy carter I am flooded with inquiries as to what in the world J. Carter is doing representing the US in Korea. ..."
4. America, a Minority Viewpoint by Walter Edward Williams (1982)
"This prompted Dr. Benjamin Mays, president of the United Negro College Fund, to declare, "President jimmy carter has done more for black people and for the ..."
5. Zaire: Predicament and Prospectsby Jean-Claude Willame, Hugues Leclercq, Peter Rosenblum, Catharine Newbury by Jean-Claude Willame, Hugues Leclercq, Peter Rosenblum, Catharine Newbury (1998)
"Mobutu meets with jimmy carter in Faro, Portugal. ... Under the auspices of Jimmy Carter, a summit on the Great Lakes crisis is held in Cairo, ..."