Definition of Loretta young
1. Noun. United States film and television actress (1913-2000).
Loretta Young Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Loretta Young Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Loretta Young
Literary usage of Loretta young
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution by Daughters of the American Revolution (1911)
"New London 56852 Deane, loretta young (Mrs Charles Winslow) 2676 Main st, Bridgeport 3391 DeBussy, Clara Lines (Mrs Roger Baldwin). .92 Park st, ..."
2. Lineage Book by Daughters of the American Revolution (1921)
"loretta young DEANE. 56852 Born in Amsterdam, NY Wife of Charles Winslow Deane. Descendant of Nathaniel Bartlett. Daughter of Elisha S. Young and Elizabeth ..."
3. Hollywood & the Best of Los Angeles Alive!by Robert White, Phyllis White by Robert White, Phyllis White (2002)
"... Greta Garbo, Rex Harrison, Laurel and Hardy, Harpo Marx, David Niven, Aristotle Onassis, Gloria Swanson, Elizabeth Taylor, Mae West and loretta young. ..."
4. 1967! by Ann Owen, Lawrence A. Murray (1994)
"Where are Donna Reed, Robert Young [Father Knows Best], loretta young , Ozzie & Harriet and June Cleaver just when we need them? Though we vilify and cackle ..."