Definition of Marriage counseling
1. Noun. Counseling on marital problems and disagreements.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Marriage Counseling
Literary usage of Marriage counseling
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Biblical Counsel: Resources for Renewal : an Annotated Topical Bibliography by Steven C. Kettler (1993)
"CSS Mayo, Mary Ann, A Christian Guide to Sexual Counseling  Morris, James Kenneth, marriage counseling: A Manual for Ministers (Englewood Cliffs, ..."
2. Families First: Report of the National Commission on America's Urban Families (1993)
"The Commission especially urges religious organizations—which touch far more lives in our society than any secular marriage counseling program ever could—to ..."
3. Assessment and Treatment of Patients With Coexisting Mental Illness and by Richard Ries (1996)
"Case Example Jane was 37 when she sought marriage counseling with Dr. Myers. She attended the initial appointment with her husband. ..."
4. Developing a Law Enforcement Stress Program for Officers and Their Families by Peter Finn, Julie E. Tomz (1998)
"... one officer's preferred provider organization did not provide benefits for marriage counseling, he came for counseling by himself for depression for two ..."
5. In a Family Way by Rochelle Hollander Schwab (1995)
"... then you could go in for marriage counseling or something." "Katie, c'mon! After he moved out on me because I wouldn't give up my kid for him? ..."