Definition of Personal care
1. Noun. Care for someone who is disabled or is otherwise unable to care for themselves; can including bathing and cooking and managing bodily functions.
Personal Care Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Personal Care Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Personal Care
Literary usage of Personal care
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Texas Medicaid in Perspective by Anne Dunkelberg (1995)
"CARE :CES personal care tency evaluation program. The Medicaid program must reimburse the nursing homes up to $250 for the training of each nurse aide. ..."
2. The Social Welfare Forum: Official Proceedings ... Annual Forum by National Conference on Social Welfare, American Social Science Association, Conference of Charities (U.S., Conference of Charities (U.S.), National Conference of Social Work (U.S. (1885)
"The man lying there was his personal care. He is never to leave him until he is on his ... So his personal care is over the man until his complete recovery. ..."
3. The American and English Encyclopedia of Law by John Houston Merrill, Charles Frederic Williams, Thomas Johnson Michie, David Shephard Garland (1890)
"... provided for them, and not when they are out of the safe, so as to be regarded as within the personal care and custody of the guest.2 Taylor, 51 Barb. ..."
4. Medicaid Financing for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services for by Harriette B. Fox (1997)
"personal care Services personal care services are defined as services prescribed by a physician in accordance with a plan of treatment and provided by an ..."