Definition of Sports arena
1. Noun. A building for indoor sports.
Sports Arena Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Sports Arena Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Sports Arena
Literary usage of Sports arena
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Architectural Guide to Moscow by Aleksandr Viktorovich Anisimov (1993)
"Originally it comprised a main sports arena seating 103000, a minor sports arena seating 16000, a swimming pool with stands and a sports palace with ..."
2. The Artichoke Trail: A Guide to Vegetarian Restaurants, Organic Food Stores by James Frost (2000)
"The popularity of Café India (3760 sports arena Blvd., "S 619--7500) stems from its ... The buffet is served daily at this little gem near the sports arena. ..."
3. Lake District by Norman Buckley (2004)
"... laid trail of aniseed and oil along a route over rough mountain ground, including walls and other obstacles, starting and finishing in the sports arena. ..."
4. Baily's Magazine of Sports and Pastimes (1896)
"In the sports arena (which was once the lake) there is an ideal site for a show ; plenty of room for any number of visitors, and plenty of space for the ..."
5. Pesticides in the Terrestrial and Aquatic Environments: Second National edited by Diana L. Weigmann (1994)
""sports arena" means sports pavilions, gymnasiums, health spas, boxing arenas, swimming pools, roller and ice rinks, bowling alleys, and other similar ..."
6. Change Is the Rule: Practical Actions for Change, on Target, on Time, on Budget by Winford E. Holland (2000)
"Just as the manager of a public sports arena knows with certainty how long it takes to change configuration from basketball to hockey, top management must ..."