Definition of Strawberry ice cream
1. Noun. Ice cream flavored with fresh strawberries.
Strawberry Ice Cream Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Strawberry Ice Cream Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Strawberry Ice Cream
Literary usage of Strawberry ice cream
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The Boston Cooking-school Cook Book by Fannie Merritt Farmer (1896)
"strawberry ice cream. 3 pints thin cream. 1;*4' cups sugar. '2 boxes strawberries. 2 cups milk. l.Js tablespoons arrowroot. Wash and hull berries, ..."
2. Virginia Cookery-book by Mary Stuart Smith (1912)
"Strawberry Ice-cream.— Strawberry Icecream in Winter.— Raspberry Ice-cream.—Peach Ice-cream.— Green-apple Cream.— Caramel Cream.—Cocoa-nut Ice-cream. ..."
3. The Complete Confectioner: Or, The Whole Art of Confectionary Made Easy by Frederick Nutt (1807)
"strawberry ice cream. TAKE a large spoonful of strawberry jam; add a pint of cream and a little cochineal; put it into your freezing pot, and follow the ..."
4. Bulletin of Pharmacy (1917)
"12 cone of strawberry ice cream. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Fill with whipped cream. ... 10 cone of chocolate and strawberry ice cream in a sundae cup. ..."
5. The Picayune Creole Cook Book (1922)
"Pint of strawberry ice cream. % Pint of Lemon Sherbet. ... Prepare the Vanilla and strawberry ice cream and the Lemon Sherbet according to recipes given ..."
6. The Boston Cooking School Magazine of Culinary Science and Domestic Economics by Boston Cooking School (Boston, Mass.) (1907)
"Strawberry Ice-cream with Whipped Cream, 5. Cookies. ... Strawberry Ice-cream, 5. Chocolate or Vanilla Eclair, 3. Green Apple Pie, 4. Apricot Pie, 5. ..."
7. Paul Richards' Book of Breads, Cakes, Pastries, Ices and Sweetmeats by Paul Richards (1907)
"For the centre take strawberry ice cream ... For top and bottom layers use strawberry ice cream; for the centre ..."