Definition of Business relationship
1. Noun. A formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services. "He asked to see the executive who handled his account"
Specialized synonyms: Brokerage Account, Bank Account, Short Account
Generic synonyms: Relationship
Lexicographical Neighbors of Business Relationship
Literary usage of Business relationship
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. A Brief for the Trial of Civil Issues Before a Jury by Austin Abbott, William Charles Wermuth (1922)
"business relationship; obligation to party. — The existence of a business relationship between a juror and a party, as, for instance, that of master and ..."
2. Looters of the Public Domain by Stephen A. Douglas Puter, Horace Stevens (1907)
"... a mutual admiration society, which ripens into a business relationship of many years' standing. He also comes in contact with Willard N. Jones, ..."
3. The Financial War on Terrorism: A Guide by Financial Action Task Force (2004)
"... nature of the business relationship. d) Conducting ongoing due diligence on the business relationship and scrutiny of transactions undertaken throughout ..."
4. Spamming: The E-Mail You Want to Can: Congressional Hearing edited by W. J. Tauzin (2001)
"It is my view that is not an existing business relationship. Mr. MARKEY. Thank you. I thank you all very much. Mr. SHIMKUS [presiding]. ..."
5. Workflow-Based Process Controlling by Michael Zur Muehlen (2004)
"'Only very few exceptions from this rule exist, for example if one of the two partners dominates the business relationship and can demand process management ..."