Definition of Research facility
1. Noun. A center where research is done.
Research Facility Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Research Facility Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Research Facility
Literary usage of Research facility
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"Typically, 6 to drops can be completed per day. 0050 Dryden Flight Research Facility National Aeronautics and Space Administration Ames Research Center, ..."
2. The Superfund Innovative Technology Evaluation Program: Technology Profiles (1993)
"The facility is equipped to handle tank trucks carrying up to Treated Effluent Sampling Area Electron Beam research facility ..."
3. Fluid Flow Through Faults and Fractures in Argillaceous Formations by Nuclear Energy Agency (1998)
"... Hydraulic Properties of the Boom Clay Formation Around the HADES Underground research facility Lorenzo Ortiz, Geert Volckaert and Martin Put CEN-SCK, ..."
4. Essentials for Animal Research: A Primer for Research Personnel by B. Taylor Bennett (1996)
"Each research facility has to show upon inspection, and include in their annual report, assurances that professionally acceptable standards for the care, ..."
5. Operation Desert Storm: Evaluation of the Air Campaign by Kwai-Cheung Chan (1998)
"... an examination of the employment of the F-16 and Fl 17 against the Baghdad Nuclear research facility is presented in appendix XL "The initial objectives ..."
6. Dioxin Treatment Technologies by Florence Poillon (1994)
"W. Ross П et al., Acurex Corp., Energy and Environmental Division, "Combustion research facility: Pilot-Scale Incineration Test Bum of TCDD-Contaminated ..."