Definition of Research staff
1. Noun. A group of associated research workers in a university or library or laboratory.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Research Staff
Literary usage of Research staff
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Governance of Public Research: Toward Better Practicesby OECD Staff, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope by OECD Staff, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope (2003)
"In 2001, the average age of research staff in national universities and ... In the Netherlands in 1998, academic research staff of 50 years and older were ..."
2. Turning Science Into Business: Patenting and Licensing at Public Research ...by OECD Staff, Oecd, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope by OECD Staff, Oecd, (Paris) Organisation for Economic Co-ope (2003)
"... better disseminated among faculty, research staff and students Regulations and policies requiring research staff to disclose and report inventions allow ..."
3. Bulletin of the National Research Council by National Research Council (U.S.) (1921)
"research staff: Stuart Plumley and i chemist. Research work: Large part time of 2 on ... research staff: AE Marshall and trained research men as required. ..."
4. Science by American Association for the Advancement of Science (1883)
"The National Goals research staff Report In an increasingly complex society the federal government inevitably expands its jurisdiction over many aspects of ..."
5. University Research Management: Meeting the Institutional Challenge by Helen Connell (2004)
"Attracting and retaining quality research staff The study of Humboldt Universitat zu ... Attracting high calibre research staff who are able to command high ..."
6. Agricultural Research Policy in Nigeria by Francis Sulemanu Idachaba (1980)
"For most research institutes, the problem of not enough research staff is ... According to an index of research staff instability calculated for this study, ..."
7. University Education in Denmark by OECD Staff (2005)
"research staff in public and private research institutions The Danish human R&D resources are calculated based on the number of people working full-time or ..."
8. Government Incentivisation of Higher Education-Industry Research Partnership by Human Sciences Research Council (2004)
"... 55: Non-research staff from industry involved in partnerships NO staff ONE staff Between 2- Between 6- Between Between More than member 5 staff 10 staff ..."