Definition of Research lab
1. Noun. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
Specialized synonyms: Bio Lab, Biology Lab, Biology Laboratory, Chem Lab, Chemistry Lab, Chemistry Laboratory, Defense Laboratory, Physics Lab, Physics Laboratory
Terms within: Lab Bench, Laboratory Bench
Generic synonyms: Work, Workplace
Lexicographical Neighbors of Research Lab
Literary usage of Research lab
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. American Men of Science: A Biographical Directory by Jaques Cattell, Jaques Cattell Press (1921)
"Inst. Tech, 13-14; asst. director, research lab, Am. Sheet and Tin Plate Co, ... Asst. director, research lab, Deft. Health, NY City, IS-; instr. bacter, ..."
2. Defense Conversion: Redirecting R&D by DIANE Publishing Company (1994)
"... research lab 4 16 12 Research Institute of Environmental Medicine 3 2945 26 Letterman Army Institute of Research 2 897 — Biodynamics research lab . ..."
3. Assessing Alcohol Problems: A Guide for Clinicians and Researchers by John P. Allen, Megan Columbus (1997)
"... Difficult days High Reference lab transferrin high Acetaldehyde adducts Moderate ? High days/wk Very difficult days/wk High research lab CHRONIC INTAKE ..."
4. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine (1903)
"Johnstown, PA 15905 Mraz, Frank R., UT ERDA Comparative Animal research lab, 1299 Bethel Valley Road, Oak Ridge. TN 37830 Mu, JY, Div of Cardiol, ..."