Definition of Capital of Idaho
1. Noun. The capital and largest city of Idaho.
Capital Of Idaho Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Capital Of Idaho Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Capital Of Idaho
Literary usage of Capital of Idaho
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. The History of Idaho by John Hailey (1910)
"For an act to locate the capital of Idaho Territory. HJ, p. 32. Nov. 23rd. Introduction of bills. Mr. Riggs. For an act to permanently locate the capital of ..."
2. The Federal and State Constitutions: Colonial Charters, and Other Organic by Francis N. Thorpe, United States (1909)
"Done at the City of Boise, the capital of Idaho, this Nineteenth day of February, in the year of our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ninety-one, ..."
3. Essentials of Geography. by Albert Perry Brigham, Charles T. McFarlane (1920)
"On this line are Pocatello, with railroad repair shops, and Boise, the capital of Idaho and an important manufacturing and trading center. 241. ..."
4. Elementary Geography (1880)
"What is the capital of Idaho ? How is Boise (?»;/'- see) City situated ? LESSON XXXVI. What states lie east of Idaho ? Which of these is traversed by the ..."
5. Elementary Geography (1881)
"What is the capital of Idaho ? How is Boise (boy"- »ee) City situated 1 LESSON XXXVI. What two territories lie east of Idaho ? Which of these is traversed ..."
6. Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of Idaho Territory by Idaho Supreme Court (1893)
"Done at the city of Boise, the capital of Idaho, this nineteenth day of February, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and ninety-one, ..."