Definition of Business community
1. Noun. The body of individuals who manage businesses.
Lexicographical Neighbors of Business Community
Literary usage of Business community
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Preventing Deadly Conflict edited by David A. Hamburg, Cyrus R. Vance (1998)
"Yet the business community is beginning to recognize its interests and responsibilities in helping to prevent conditions that can lead to deadly conflict. ..."
2. Turning Awareness Into Action: What Your Community Can Do About Drug Use in ... (1993)
"They include your family, schools, youth and recreational groups, the health care system, the legal system, the religious community, the business community, ..."
3. Principles and Methods in Commercial Education: A Textbook for Teachers by Joseph Kahn, Joseph Jerome Klein (1914)
"... OF THE SECONDARY SCHOOL TO THE HIGHER SCHOOL OF COMMERCE AND TO THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY THE SECONDARY SCHOOL AND THE HIGHER SCHOOL OF COMMERCE THE topics ..."
4. Imperial Germany and the Industrial Revolution by Thorstein Veblen (1915)
"The country-town self-made man is not the only kind comprised in the American business community, nor is the self-made man's country-town spirit of con- ..."