Definition of Department of computer science
1. Noun. The academic department responsible for teaching and research in computer science.
Department Of Computer Science Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Department Of Computer Science Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Department Of Computer Science
Literary usage of Department of computer science
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Directory of Federal Laboratory and Technology Resources: A Guide to (1993)
"... Foundation Department of Computer Science, 3409 Merrill Engineering Building, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 Contact: Jo Ann Rich Phone: ..."
2. Designing Nanostructures at the Interface Between Biomedical and Physical by Nas, National Academies (U.S.), Keck Futures Initiative (2005)
"... Narayanan Associate Professor Department of Computer Science and Engineering Pennsylvania State University Paul Nealey Professor Department of Chemical ..."
3. Defense Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis: Meeting the Challenge by National Research Council (U.S.) (2006)
"... practice in the USC Department of Computer Science, and a staff member of USC's Information Sciences Institute, located in Marina del Rey, California. ..."
4. Flight of the Flamingos: A Study on the Mobility of R&D Workersby William Blankley, Michael Kahn, Rasigan Maharajh, Thomas E. Pogue by William Blankley, Michael Kahn, Rasigan Maharajh, Thomas E. Pogue (2004)
"... South African Universities Vice-Chancellors Association Tellumat Tiger Wheel UCT Department of Computer Science UCT Department of Electrical Engineering ..."
5. Frontiers of Engineering: Reports on Leading-Edge Engineering from the 2005 by National Academy of Engineering, Nae (2006)
"... Belongie Assistant Professor Department of Computer Science and Engineering University of California, San Diego John Bettler Senior Engineer Com Edison ..."
6. National Computer Security Conference Proceedings, 1992: Information Systems by DIANE Publishing Company (1992)
"... SOFTWARE SHARING FOR COMPUTER VIRUS EPIDEMIOLOGY Larry de La Beaujardiere Department of Computer Science University of California Santa Barbara. ..."