Definition of Personal identification number
1. Noun. A number you choose and use to gain access to various accounts.
Personal Identification Number Pictures
Click the following link to bring up a new window with an automated collection of images related to the term: Personal Identification Number Images
Lexicographical Neighbors of Personal Identification Number
Literary usage of Personal identification number
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. OECD Economics Glossary: English-French = Glossaire de L'économie de L'OCDE by Oecd (2006)
"... chercher une m art in gale [STA] tax identification number (TIN) numéro d'identification fiscal (NIF) [Nota : syn. 'personal identification number ..."
2. Defending Secrets, Sharing Data: New Locks and Keys for Electronic Information (1993)
"The term "identification" is commonly used in the industry, however. word or personal identification number, which could be forgotten, stolen, ..."
3. Homeland Security: Further Actions Needed to Coordinate Federal Agencies by Mark L. Goldstein (2005)
"... the building access technology requires additional security procedures (eg, entering a personal identification number (PIN), matching a stored biometric ..."
4. Innovative People: Mobility of Skilled Personnel in National Innovation Systems by OECD (2001)
"... imperative if we are to reap the potential benefits of the unique personal identification number.4 Although registration is not centrally co-ordinated, ..."