Definition of President reagan
1. Noun. 40th President of the United States (1911-2004).
Generic synonyms: Chief Executive, President, President Of The United States, United States President
Lexicographical Neighbors of President Reagan
Literary usage of President reagan
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Technologies for Understanding and Preventing Substance Abuse and Addiction by DIANE Publishing Company (1996)
"Commonly called an epidemic, the spread of this smokable cocaine inspired both president reagan and antidrug groups to heightened drug intervention efforts. ..."
2. Defense Policy in the Reagan Administration edited by William P. Snyder, James Brown (1997)
"The military buildup initiated earlier by President Carter and soon to be expanded by president reagan decisively reflected the gulf that had grown between ..."
3. Honduras: The Facts Speak for Themselves : The Preliminary Report of the by Human Rights Watch/Americas, Center for Justice and International Law (1994)
"On April 25, 1985, McFarlane informed president reagan that military ... McFarlane recommended that president reagan call Suazo and to make clear that the ..."
4. Report of the Congressional Committees Investigating the Iran/Contra Affair by Lee H. Hamilton, Daniel K. Inouye (1995)
"At this point, he said, president reagan struck the table and declared, ... president reagan was depicted as having returned from a weekend of prayer for ..."
5. National Missile Defense and Prospects for U.S. edited by Thad Cochran (1997)
"First, since president reagan announced the concept of a Strategic ... When President Reagan announced this concept, did he not suggest that we would reach ..."