Definition of President Kennedy
1. Noun. 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963).
Generic synonyms: Chief Executive, President, President Of The United States, United States President
Lexicographical Neighbors of President Kennedy
Literary usage of President Kennedy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. An Almanack for the Year of Our Lord by Joseph Whitaker (1869)
"President Kennedy and Mr. Gromyko held ulks for л\ hours at White House. ... President Kennedy, In televisión broadcast to nation, said that nuclear missile ..."
2. India and the United States: Estranged Democracies, 1941-1991 by Dennis Kux (1994)
"Letter from President Kennedy to President Ayub Khan, 29 October 1962. 92. Interview with Phillips Talbot, 26 June 1990. Talbot said that he was never able ..."
3. Apollo's Warriors: United States Air Force Special Operations During the by Michael E. Haas (1998)
"Just five tion must appear to be the work of disaffected weeks before the invasion, President Kennedy Cuban military officers, a deception plan had been ..."
4. CIA and Vietnam Policymakers: Three Episodes, 1962-1968 by Harold P. Ford (1999)
"Tran Van Don.45 On the 25th, asked by President Kennedy why he was out of step with US ... At that White House meeting, the DCI told President Kennedy that ..."
5. Basic Concepts in the Methodology of the Social Sciences by Johann Mouton, H. C. Marais (1988)
"C: Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated President Kennedy. It is clear that the conclusion is explicitly contained in the premisses. Obviously, no one would ever ..."