Definition of President John F. Kennedy
1. Noun. 35th President of the United States; established the Peace Corps; assassinated in Dallas (1917-1963).
Generic synonyms: Chief Executive, President, President Of The United States, United States President
Lexicographical Neighbors of President John F. Kennedy
Literary usage of President John F. Kennedy
Below you will find example usage of this term as found in modern and/or classical literature:
1. Final Report of the Kennedy Assassination Records Review Boardby John R. Tunheim by John R. Tunheim (1999)
"APPENDIX C THE President John F. Kennedy ASSASSINATION RECORDS COLLECTION ACT OF 1992 (JFK ACT) Section 1: Short Title This Act may be cited as the ..."
2. Dallas & Fort Worth Alive!by Kimberly Young by Kimberly Young (2001)
"A memorial to President John F. Kennedy (see entry for John F. Kennedy Memorial below) also adorns the grounds. DEALEY PLAZA PARK Intersection of Houston ..."
3. John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. 1960-1999: Memorial Tributes in the 106th edited by Strom Thurmond (2001)
"... first Young Democrats organization at Utah State University and worked hard as a young college student for the election of President John F. Kennedy. ..."
4. Apollo's Warriors: United States Air Force Special Operations During the by Michael E. Haas (1998)
"This hot political torch can turn, and has Democratic candidate, President John F. Kennedy, more than once turned, this already volatile combina- won by the ..."
5. Where No Man Has Gone Before: A History of Apollo Lunar Exploration Missions by William D. Compton (1996)
"10 In early 1961, a committee of scientists appointed by newly elected President John F. Kennedy recommended that "we should stop advertising Mercury as our ..."
6. Breaking with Communism: The Intellectual Odyssey of Bertram D. Wolfe by Bertram David Wolfe, Robert Hessen (1990)
"February 19, 1962 To: President John F. Kennedy The purpose of this letter is to urge a speedy, full, and ungrudging pardon for Junius Irving Scales, ..."